Image

Image

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Maiden Post

So, this blog is supposed to be where I post about stuff on War Robots (WR), a game by Pixonic on the ios and android platform. I rarely do this but the game has been very addicting, despite the fact that I would usually play a game like this and would abandon it after a few days. I figure this is as the game is more skill and planning dependent to actually be good at this game, unlike most games on the phone which pretty much spells 'money-buys-win' most of the time. 

At any rate, I find myself wanting to say stuff about the game when playing... but making videos with commentaries is just too much work for an old fashioned person such as I, so I'm gonna do this the old school way, by writing. Probably it won't be as useful as the videos that people make but nonetheless, I think this is what I want to do for now.

Whether or not this blog will live long depends on how busy I am and how much my interest in ranting about the game wanes over time. Though I do hope I don't lose the urge to actually write more as time goes on.

I know the template and layouts are bad, but I'll get to that once I get settled in this blog.

Thank You,

Izumabakumatsu

No comments:

Post a Comment